How to make Anti-Aging Cream with Rosehip Seed Oil & Raw Shea Butter
Here’s a simple yet amazing DIY anti-aging cream that includes Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Carrot Seed Oil. Use this cream for smoothing out skin imperfections and for making your skin look radiant again.
Ingredients & InstructionsView recipe video
2 tsp Organic Rosehip Oil
2 tsp Organic Jojoba Oil
1 capsule of Vitamin E
25-50 drops of Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Using a double boiler on low heat, melt the shea butter until it is liquid
- Remove from the heat and allow it to cool for a few minutes, to about 90 degrees F
- Add in the rosehip oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e and stir it to combing all ingredients
- Add in carrot seed essential oil and stir it another minute
- Cover your mixing bowl and put it in the fridge or freezer for about 30 minutes (until the mixture is firm but not solid and slightly liquid in the center
- Remove from the fridge and whip it using an electric mixer until it is to the desired consistency, usually a 2-5 minutes. Be careful not to over whip the mixture as it can turn solid and/or cakey if whipped too much
- You now have your cream made and ready for application. Store in a sealed container in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Uses and Benefits
Apply to cleaned skin twice a day or more if desired. This cream will help to renew your skin and leave you with a youthful complexion.