Ingredients & InstructionsView recipe video
1 tablespoon Shea Butter
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Beeswax Pastilles
1 tablespoon Jojoba Oil
1 tablespoon Castor Oil
25-30 drops of Spearmint or Peppermint Essential Oil
1 teaspoon of Pink or Red Edible Glitter (find it in the bakery section of your grocery store)
- 1. Using a double boiler, melt the beeswax, shea butter and coconut oil.
- 2. Take them off the heat, then slowly pour in the jojoba and castor oils, stirring well.
- 3. Add the essential oils and glitter, and while stirring, pour your preparation into small lip balm containers.
- 4. Pour them soon after melting the ingredients since beeswax will start to solidify fairly quickly.
- 5. Leave the containers uncovered for about 2 hours, then place a lid on them, they are ready to use!
Uses and Benefits
Today we’ll be making sparkling lip balm. It’s a very creamy lip balm that fits better in tins as opposed to tubes. It is very soft. It uses a lot of hydrating and great ingredients, and it adds a little sparkle at the end.